Wednesday, March 18, 2015

@kaylieabelaart NEW Instagram Account

After a lot of thought I've decided to separate my personal and professional Instagram accounts. If you already follow @kaylieabela please take a second to also follow @kaylieabelaart, which will be dedicated to news about my work, works in progress, etsy news, exhibitions, etc.
@kaylieabela is 100% kayls, but I think it's be too many things at once to operate in a professional capacity... it's sort of like: who is this person? A crazy cat lady? A regular Bostonian? A boutique manager? Or an artist?
So, now the artist gets her own platform. All posts will be art related with lots of throwbacks to earlier work and updates to new work. Enjoy.

Here's a bit of marketing I created to puff up the change.





No comments:

Post a Comment