Saturday, November 9, 2013

Funny what happens while you're waiting...

I'm in Connecticut for a long weekend to paint. I have an upcoming opportunity to display work privately and needed the space. The canvases I built to work on are large and the first layers involve my ice method, so I decided to have some fun while I waited for water to evaporate. I know what you're thinking, "so you just waited for paint to dry?" Yes, I actually do that quite often.

Here's what I worked on while I waited.

OK, 10 x 10", 2013.

Detail of OK.

Imagine, 8 x 8", 2013.

Detail of Imagine.


P.S. Have you seen my Etsy shop? I'm also going to open a second shop with a back catalogue of old work I've been unnecessarily toting around with me (since high school!), and they will be at very reasonable prices... I need to clean out!

No comments:

Post a Comment