Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Beacon Hill Art Walk Photos

It just occurred to me that I shared these on my Facebook page but never posted to the blog. Oops! Only five months later, here is how my area looked during the 2012 Beacon Hill Art Walk.



The outcome was... less than amazing. The weather on this first Sunday in June was dreary, cold, and damp. I sat in my area all day running a crazy fever-- at one point, while picking up lunch, I almost passed out! I'm grateful for my mom who helped me out all day.

While we're on the topic of forgetting to share photos-- I recently took a 3-day intensive class at Mass Art to gain access to their printmaking studio. The prints I created that weekend are VERY different from the prints I worked on in college. All methods are monotype, but the feel is very different. Here is a mish mash of what came of the 3-day course:



 

Versus a previous printmaking style:


No comments:

Post a Comment